Nightal 27-28, 1358 DR
Encounter 1: Cultists Scrying in the Flooded Halls
Encounter 2: (Ongoing) Drow in the Dungeons
Two Tomes of Spells
Two Tomes of Arcane History
Melph’s Guide to Planar Journeys
Barrel of Gunpowder
Repeating Hand Crossbow
You recover Ian’s gear
You recover Kaldur’s gear
- You explore the rubble around the mages tower and find some valuables buried among the rubble but no intact warforged, just the glaive arm of the titan. You make your way to the temple of Gond.
- At the temple of Gond you find that many of the clerics still remain and have taken in a number of refugees. You also find that they have recovered the body of the warforged titan. With the assistance of the Gond priests, Ian works through the night to bring the creature back online. You task it with protecting those inside the temple.
- Shilindria tells you of rumors of a house south of the palace where people think they have seen the king through the balcony window at strange hours often with women. They are not sure how the king was able to get there unseen.
- You make your way to the house at mid day and find a hidden tunnel. It has been recently constructed and exceptionally well made. You follow it to the lowest halls of the Grand Palace. You quickly find a way up to the main level but after glancing at a clerks books strewn on a desk you head for the dungeons and the promise of finding your lost gear.
- You find dragon cultists chanting over some of your personal items in the water logged dungeon store rooms. Why they were doing this you did not wait to find out. You slay them but they fought back with powerful magic.
- Exploring the dungeons further you hear a man singing an old war song over and over again from somewhere in the dark expanse of cells. You locate him and to your surprise it is King Liamund! You attempt to free him and that is when you hear them coming. From out of the darkness, dark elves rain volley after volley of poisonous bolts upon you. You fight back…