Mirtul 19th, 1358 DR.
Encounter 1: 2 Scrags (aquatic trolls)
Encounter 2: 50 Woeden Warriors (48 orcs, 1 orc with 3 cleric levels, 1 orc with 4 fighter levels)
- magical battleaxe (carried by leader)
- magical staff (carried by shaman)
- 500 gp
- Dorn’s sword is now a greatsword + 1
- Ahbinavs gauntlets are now gauntlets of ogre power +2
- Fought and killed the river trolls and make your way to the eastern shore after your canoes are destroyed.
- Make your way through the Wildwood toward Blackhill Motte.
- A steel dragon flies over, headed southeast at a great speed. It roars ferociously and a tremendous wind comes from its wings.
- You find the body of a Woeden who bears the markings of a Blacksnake tribesmen and a chieftain’s son. He died within the last few hours from multiple small stab wounds to his chest and abdomen. A broken sword is beside him. Tracks of several companions head east. Small humanoid tracks head west, presumably those of the killer.
- You follow the killer’s tracks to the river. It appears that the creature crossed in a small boat to the Woeden side. While their you see Lynn, worriedly looking for a means to cross.
- She has been fleeing a Woeden raiding party with the orphan children. She was looking for sanctuary at the wizard Drey Guldrhein’s, but he is nowhere to be found. The children are currently at Blackhill Motte.
- The characters prepare for a desperate last stand at Blackhill. Kaldur scouts in Wolf form, Mourgram inspires the group and calms the children. Ahbinav and Dorn pray at the newly sanctified altar to Torm. A vision of Davros appears and blesses the characters. Dorn’s sword Rhindon, is now a holy blade. The gauntlet that Ahbinav left on the altar is changed to mithril and grants magical strength.
- Ahbinav and Dorn are both now Knights of the Trueblade order, so sayeth Saint Davros.
- The characters, in a desperate, epic battle, hold off or kill 50 Woeden warriors led by a sub chief and a shaman. Only three Woeden leave with there lives.
- You make camp and rest at Blackhill, after burning the bodies. What is to be done next?