Kythorn 4, 1358 DR.
Unidentified assailant and converted Woeden
Chief Maultuska (6th level fighter Orog), Ettin, 6 ogres, 100 orcs
- Kaldur convinces Eli to send the Krannblack’s to rescue Haven Hill from the Skulltakers. Kaldur and Eli lead the one hundred remaining warriors.
- The party continues to argue with Bishop Bandraddon about fleeing Haven Hill. Dorn, Ian and Logan want to stay and make a stand.
- While arguing, the party investigates the tainted building butted up against the outer wall of Haven Hill. They find a staircase leading down and the stench of death and decay. Beneath Haven Hill is a crypt that has been converted into a dungeon/torture chamber to punish/convert Woeden to the Triad faith.
- Ian Hu shoots and kills an armed, unidentified assailant that was in possession of one pound…err.. one half pound … of crystal meth.
- A converted Woeden in the dungeon attacks the party and is killed.
- The party finds close to thirty dead Woeden and only two barely alive, a young woman and boy.
- Enraged and horrified but what has transpired at Haven Hill, Dorn sentences all those involved to death and summarily beheads Bandraddon and a defiant brother Raygar. Brother Maynard confesses to being involved but not directly and repents. He is spared. Arilyn Heber slits her own throat rather than confessing or being sentenced.
- Soon after Bandraddon’s beheading, the orcs attack, led by the Orog chief Maultuska, the Ettin Gron and Bagger, six ogres and one hundred orc warriors.
- When Maultuska prepares his battering ram to break the main gate, Kaldur and the Woeden arrive and kill and scatter the orcs.
- It is a narrow thing and several members of the party are nearly killed but they win the day and defeat Maultuska and save the pilgrims and Woeden alike.
- As the party gathers a terrible roar is heard from Krakjelm and smoke is seen rising from the peak. Balariax is waking…